Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this website is provided by World Heritage and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you use this website. World Heritage reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time. Changes will be posted to this website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement in accordance with the posted changes.
2. By accessing any part of this website, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
3. Whilst World Heritage endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, no warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to its accuracy and World Heritage does not accept any liability for any error or omission.
4. Whilst World Heritage endeavours to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
5. Access to this website may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
6. Part of this website contains information and images supplied to World Heritage by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials supplied for inclusion on this website complies with national and relevant foreign law. World Heritage cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information or the images and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the information or images, misinterpretation and any all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the information or images contained on this website or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
7. World Heritage shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this website, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this website or any such material.
8. World Heritage accepts no responsibility for the content of any website to which a hypertext link from this website exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
9. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Copyright These pages, unless otherwise stated, are copyright and protected under national laws and international treaties worldwide. All rights reserved.